Current Camping Rates Per Night
Pull Thru sites <42'
$34 Weekdays ~ $44 Weekends
$49/3 night min.
Back In Waterfront <34'
$32 Weekdays ~ $42 Weekends
$48/3 night min.
Back In sites <36'
$28/$34 Weekdays ~ $38 Weekends
$44/3 night min.
$22/$25 Weekdays ~ $25/$28 Weekends
$30/3 night min.
All rates include 2 adults & up to 3 children Spring, Summer & Fall Rates * Holidays 3 night minimum *
Current Cabin Rental Rates Per Night
# of People
3 rooms, 1 double bed, 1 bunk bed and a futon. The restroom is across the street and cooking is outside. It has a small fridge, table with 2 chairs, ceiling fan and two electrical outlets.
$60 – $75 per night.
It has a futon in the bedroom and a futon in the living room. There is a bathroom with sink and toilet only. The kitchen has a sink, refrigerator with freezer, microwave, dishes & silverware. Also included are a stainless steel table with 4 stools and flat screen television. Picnic table and fire ring, propane grill and 4 chairs.
$100 - $125 per night plus a cleaning fee of $25
Linens and toiletries are not provided. There is a 3 night minimum on holiday weekends and a 2 night minimum on all other weekends.
Cancellation Policy - At time of booking up to 2 weeks prior to arrival for camping site, refund given minus $10 fee. Any reservation taken within 14 days of arrival for camping/30 days for cabin - forfeit all monies; if cancelled.
Our cabin requires payment in full to reserve, weekends are a 2 night minimum.
All holiday weekends are a 3 night minimum and require payment in full. All campsites require a one night deposit at time of reservation.
Opening Day May 1st - October 15th, 2023
Store/Office Hours: Sun 8am - 9pm, Mon-Thu 9am - 9pm, Fri-Sat 8am - 11pm
Leafy Oaks Campground Rules
You are Responsible to know the Rules and Regulations of this Facility.
• Minimum 21 years of age to rent a cabin or campsite. Campsite Check In 2pm/ Check Out is 1pm.
Cabin Check In is 3pm/ Check Out is 11am. Clean campsite area before checking out.
• Quite hours are from 11:00pm to 8:00am. Please be considerate of your neighbors. No radios on after 11pm. No Foul language.
• Children ages 17 and under return to campsite by 11:00pm. Playground closes at dark. Beach and swim pond close @ dusk.
Golf carts, Bicycles, and Pedestrians must have lights after dark.
• Alcoholic beverages are not to be consumed by persons under the ages of 21. No use of alcoholic beverages allowed in store or
swimming pond and beach.
• Any use of firearms or fireworks is prohibited on the campgrounds. This includes BB guns, air riffles, slingshots, and bow & arrows.
• No Smoking in the shelter house, camp store, restroom, and at the beach. Please throw cigarette butts in the fire ring.
• You are responsible for your own children, pets, and your guests.
• Children must be under their parent's supervision at all times. No children under 10 are allowed in the shower house without an adult.
• Pump outs: sign up and pay for in the office by 9:30 am. Pump outs on non-scheduled days are $25.00.
• Tent site occupancy is 5 people. One tent per site. No unattended dogs allowed at tent sites
• Trash must be bagged and placed at the road in the morning only by 9am. Garbage is not to be left out after dusk.
No household items. We have garbage bags available at the camp store. DO NOT PUT GARBAGE IN THE FIRE RINGS.
Please do not move the fire rings.
• Pets are welcome; however they must be kept on a leash at all times. No excessive barking in or out of RV.
• Owners MUST clean up after their pets. Pet waste carries disease.
• No pets are allowed in the restroom, shower house, shelter house, laundry room, or store.
• No pets in the swimming area. NO DOGS IN THE SWIM POND.
• Campfires will be permitted ONLY on in the fire rings. Please do not move the fire rings. No Chainsaws
• No cutting or damaging of any trees dead or alive will be permitted at any time, regardless of size, type, or location.
• Do not fasten anything to trees anywhere. No permanent clotheslines.
• Firewood is available for sale at the office. Do not put bottles, plastic, or cans in the fire rings.
Swim & Fish Ponds:
• You must be 16 years old to swim in the swim pond without adult supervision.
• No Lifeguard on duty. No swimming alone.
• Swimming hours are from dawn to dusk only. Swim at your own risk. No diving.
• No glass containers or smoking in the swimming area. Fishing Pond is Catch and Release only, including frogs and turtles.
• No swimming in the fishing pond. Absolutely No Fishing with pole & hook in the Swimming Pond.
• Speed limit for all vehicles & golf carts on entire campground is 5 mph.
• Motorcycles are to be used as primary transportation only and confined to roads. Motorbikes, motor scooters, mini bikes, and ATVs are
prohibited. Bicycles, roller blades, skateboards, and roller skates are confined to roads only and are not to be ridden after dark or on
the shuffleboard court.
• Golf Carts are to be registered at the office and receive license plate. Use headlights after dark; no racing or horseplay. No driving in
the woods after dark, in grass around swimming area, or on the playground. All carts must me at the campsite by 11:00pm Violators
will lose golf cart privileges for one year.
Rules and regulations are subject to change without notice.
Leafy Oaks campgrounds cannot be responsible for injury or damage due to wind, water, fire, or other negligence of you or others. Abusive, drunken, disorderly, or offensive behavior will result in removal from the campground. Our insurance carrier made some of these rules, some by the State of Ohio, and some adjusted based on a review of camping policies of other campgrounds. The rules are intended to insure your safety and to insure the enjoyment of your camping experience. Please obey them. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.