Kid’s Activity Schedule 2013
Currently working on the Kid’s Activity Schedule for 2014!
(Activities Subject To Change Without Notice)
- April 12-13 ~Welcome Home Weekend! Jelly Bean Planting, Lasagna Potluck Dinner, Kinect and Board Games at the Shelter House
- April 19-20~Look-Alike Weekend! Dress like your friend or pet for the Twinkie Contest. Chalk Look-Alikes and Hot Chocolate Bar! YUM!
- April 26-27~Race Weekend! Rcing Movie, Making a boat for the boat race on the swim pond and Blanket Race
- May 3-4~Kentucky Derby Day Weekend! Kid’s BINGO, Cupcake Wars and Make pool noodle horses for the Kentucky Derby Horse Race.
- May 10-12~Mother’s Day Weekend! Making a Handprint Card for Mom, Decorating Cupcakes with Mom, Jumbo Jenga and Mother’s Day Breakfast!
- May 17-18~Camouflage Weekend! Wear your camouflage clothing this weekend. Hiding Activity, Face Painting and Dog Tag making.
- May 24-26~Memorial Day Weekend! Breakfast and Bake Sale, Fishing Derby with Trophies for the winners! Duck Race and Teen Dance. Bring your items to sell in your Yard Sale.
- May 31-June 1~Lost-A-Weekend! Outdoor Movie on the big screen. Duct Tape Construction and Riddle Scavenger Hunt.
- June 7-8~Chocolate Weekend! Who doesn’t love chocolate? Making a chocolate bowl, Willie Wondka Movie, Chocolate Puzzle and Candy Guessing Game.
- June 14-15 ~Father’s Day Weekend! Candy Bar BIngo, Make a card for Dad from Nature, Partner up with Dad for Cornhole and Karaoke. Bring the whole family for Breakfast with Dad!
- June 21-22~Kid’s Weekend! Glow in the dark activity, LEGO Games and Adult/Kid Relay Races. Bring your LEGO’s for lots of fun!
- June 28-29~Just Because Weekend! Get creative with Kiddie Kornhole. Test your skills with Hula Hoop Circle Pass.
- July 4-6~Fourth of July Weekend! Candy Bar Bingo, Bake Sale, Water Balloon Bust and everyone’s favorite Kid’s Carnival with Inflatable Train and Dunk Tank. Duck Race and Beginning of Dog Days of Summer!
- July 12-13~Cow Appreciation Weekend! Making Purple Cows, playing Cow Pie Bingo and Pin The Tail On the Cow. Do your best to Dress Like A Cow! Cow Pie Tin Obstacle Course and Cow Ball Race. Dance to your favorite tunes with Jim’s Family DJ.
- July 19-20~Birthday Weekend! Celebrating everyone’s birthday with Bubble Gum Blowing Contest and Kid’s Cake Decorating.
- July 26-27~Christmas in July Weekend! You know Santa will be here on Saturday with donuts and milk/juice. Kid’s BINGO and Snowman food craft. Show off your dance skills at Jim’s Family DJ.
- August 2-3~Water Fun Weekend! Gow Stick parade, Water Balloon Volleyball, Mosaic Fish Craft and Balloon on a Rope game.
- August 9-10~Hillbilly Weekend! No-hands Popsicle Eating, Ice Cream Social, Parachute Toss and Hillbilly S’mores.
- August 16-17~Game Show Weekend! Blindfold Game and Giant Twister in the Field. Minute to Win It and Camper Feud.
- August 23-24~Macaroni Weekend! Celebrating everyone’s favorite food! Bean craft, Name Plate with Pasta and Spaghetti Dinner.
- August 30-September 1~Labor Day Weekend & Beach Party! Hula Hoop Contest, Bake Sale, Duck Race and Coardboard Boat Race. Beachball Volleyball and Hawaiian Shirt Contest.
- September 6-7~Crazy Hat Weekend! Dig out your craziest hat or you can make one with us! See what the dress up relay is all about.
- September 13-14~Foodie Weekend! Decorate Cookies with Vickie and Baby Jar Recipe Craft. Participate in the Iron Chef contest!
- September 20-21~Pirate & Princess Weekend! We will have a Princess & Pirate Costume Contest, Search for the buried treasure and Sink The Pirate Ship.
- September 27-28~Native American Weekend! Special presentation from Outreach to Native Americans with show-n-tell, games and a gift. WigWam Craft, Indian Lore Trail and God’s Eye craft.
- October 4-5~Halloween Weekend 1 ! Pet Costume Contest and Halloween Site Decorating Contest with Hayride, Cider and Donuts.
- October 11-12~Halloween Weekend 2 ! Kid’s Costume Contest at 3:30 and Trick or Treat at 4:00